- General Knowledge
- Hand Eye Co-Ordination
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Image and word Recognition
- Language skills
- Pattern Matching
- Pretend Play
- Problem Solving
- Quick Thinking
- Reasoning Skills
- Social Skills
- Spatial awareness
- Visual Thinking
- Cognitive Development
- Analytical Thinking
- Auditory Sensory Development
- Logical Thinking
- Motor Skills
- Colouring and Painting
Chalk anD Chuckles- why connect-Reason to Play
Take turns to place different tiles together based on the relationship between the pictures on them. Put your thinking caps on and you have a reason to play!
- Choose to begin play at the Easy Level with 60 tiles. The tiles are colour coded for two levels of play. Add the 30 blue tiles later for a more challenging level.
- Start with placing two related tiles on a flat surface and state your reasoning.
- Take turns and add one tile at a time based on the relationship between the picture objects. State your reasoning out aloud.
- Wait for the fun to unfold as players accept or reject your reasoning.
- Connections can be formed across and down in crossword fashion
- Make as many connections as possible
- Tally your scores and the highest scorer wins
Best played: On the floor in the land of reason
- 90 tiles
- 4 stands
- 1 cloth bag
- 1 Score pad
|About Product Box|
|Dimension||L*W*H= 22.4 *6.4* 22.4 Cms|
|Number of Players||2-4 players|
|Learning Value||SKILLS Taps into higher order thinking capacities, promoting logical thinking and categorical reasoning. Builds cognitive flexibility while promoting a deeper level of processing and engagement with the ideas. Requires visual processing Encourages communication skills. A highly addictive reasoning game. Work your charm with both your logic & persuasive skills to convince the other players. 2 levels of gameplay for use with younger & older kids. Not bound by a board and can be played on any flat surface. So have fun connecting these tiles on your family dining table, or take it along with you on a picnic to the park!|