- General Knowledge
- Hand Eye Co-Ordination
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Image and word Recognition
- Language skills
- Pattern Matching
- Pretend Play
- Problem Solving
- Quick Thinking
- Reasoning Skills
- Social Skills
- Spatial awareness
- Visual Thinking
- Cognitive Development
- Analytical Thinking
- Auditory Sensory Development
- Logical Thinking
- Motor Skills
- Colouring and Painting
Chalk and chuckles- Clever Dog-Opposite Pairs Puzzle
Join the clever dog in a unique opposite pairs matching game. Find matching pairs of opposites. Check your answers with the help of the clever dog. If his round feet fit neatly into the holes of the tokens, you know you have found the correct matching pair
- Place all the 20 cards on the table, with the blue and orange side face up.
- Put the frame in front of you.
- Take an orange card and place it on the left in the frame.
- Search for the matching opposite (blue tokens) and place it on the right in the frame.
- Have you found the correct opposite pair?
- Check your result by placing the Dog, in the holes of the cards.￼
- Check your answers immediately and self correct.
- 1 Dog prop
- 1 board frame
- 10 double-sided puzzles
|About Product Box|
|Dimension||L*W*H =16.5*5.5*22.8 Cms|
|Number of Players||1 + Players|
|Learning Value||SKILLS: Practice Opposites, Builds vocabulary, Develop problem-solving skills, Enhance visual observation & visual-spatial skills, Promotes eye-hand coordination. A unique opposites pair matching puzzle, Cute little wooden dog’s feet that fit the holes in the cards, lets you self correct. No reading required, 20 Puzzles|