See how fast you are. Roll the die to know which numbered fish the Shark must try to catch. All fish have to watch out. Only the rolled number fish may swim to safety! Dont be too cautious or you may lose. The first to collect 5 tokens is the winner.
Game 1: Shark Attack
- One player becomes the Shark by wearing the glove
- The other players become the Fish by holding separate ones by the strings
- The Shark calls out a number and rolls the die
- The Shark tries to grab the Fish with the number called
- The Fish has to pull away to save itself from the Shark
- If the Shark grabs the Fish, then the Fish gives the Shark a token
- The person with the most tokens is the winner
Game 2: Beware of the Shark
- One player becomes the Shark by wearing the shark glove.
- The other players become the Fish by holding separate ones by the strings.
- The Shark calls out an attack number and rolls the die.
- If the dice shows the attack number, the Shark leaps to grab any fish it can.
- All fish must try to pull away to save themselves from the fish. Who will be quicker? The Shark or the Fish?
Look inside for more game variations
Best played: On any flat surface or even boring train journeys!
- 2 wooden number dice
- 4 wooden Fish with cords
- 1 Shark glove
- 42 Fish cardboard tokens
- 1 sea board