Roll the die and see who’s turn it is to perform- the monkey, the lion, hippo or the elphant? Pick a card and join the fun to imitate the actions of the crazy circus team. Keep the card after a spectacular performance. The player with the most cards wins.
- Each player wears an animal mask, the youngest player starts the game by rolling the die.
- The animal that is rolled performs the card that is on the top of the deck.
- Follow the instructions and imitate the movement.
- The other players decide if they think the activity is done correctly. The player then keeps the card until the end of the game. If the player cannot do or incorrectly does what is on the card, it is returned to the bottom of the deck of cards.
- The game play then continues in a clockwise direction.
- The game ends either when ‘stop’ is rolled on the die or all cards finish.
- The player with the maximum number of cards wins the game.
- 18 cards with 36 poses
- 1 wooden die
- 2 ribbon sticks
- 2 cloth bean bags
- 4 foam animal masks
- 1 card stand