- Visual Thinking
- Spatial awareness
- Social Skills
- Reasoning Skills
- Quick Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Pretend Play
- Pattern Matching
- Language skills
- Image and word Recognition
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Hand Eye Co-Ordination
- General Knowledge
- Cognitive Development
- Motor Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Auditory Sensory Development
- Logical Thinking
Chalk and chuckles -Jack In the Box-Colour Match Me
- Each player takes a box.
- The youngest player rolls the coloured dice. S/he matches the colour on the dice with a spring of the same colour and places it on his/her box.
- The other players take turns to do the same.
- If a child rolls a Jack, his/her Jack in the Box is complete.
- The other players continue to play until they complete their own Jack in the Box.
- Build the tallest ‘Jack in the Box’ without adding more than 2 springs of each colour.
Game 2: Play alone or with others.
Pick a card
Choose the right coloured springs and create a Jack in the Box exactly like the one shown on your card.
When playing with others, take turns to roll the die and be the first to complete the same Jack in the Box as your card.
Create your own rules to enjoy game variations by mixing and matching the colourful springs in different ways.
- 4 Jack faces
- 4 start boxes
- 40 coloured springs
- 4 sequencing cards
- 1 wooden colour die
|About Product Box|
|Dimension||L * W* H =16 *6.4* 23.6|
|Number of Players||1-4 Players|
|Learning Value||A brightly colored matching dice game with bouncing Jack in the Box. No reading required A fun and easy game to learn colour matching, colour recognition and sequencing. Make your own rules and have fun! One game, many ways to play! : Fine motor skills, Colour recognition & Matching, Turn-taking & Patience, Sequencing.|