- Spatial awareness
- Reasoning Skills
- Quick Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Pretend Play
- Pattern Matching
- Language skills
- Image and word Recognition
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Hand Eye Co-Ordination
- General Knowledge
- Motor Skills
- Visual Thinking
- Cognitive Development
- Analytical Thinking
- Auditory Sensory Development
Lego Workshop - 4 Sessions
If your child loves Lego, let the festivities begin. Full of Toys and Toylet bring a series of 4 workshops with working models of Lego with different elements of technology. These sessions will get children familiar with skills like problem-solving, collaboration, creativity and communication. It’s all fun and a lot of learning.
- Lego Sphinx: A dog-like creature that senses any number of obstacles and quickly changes movement accordingly.
- Lego Spirograph: A motorised device with gears and wheels that draws elegant, spiraling designs on its own, with the help of a pen.
- Lego Story Starter: A kit that enables thinking and imagination encouraging children to imagine, create and tell stories.
- Lego City High Speed Train: A motorized passenger train with an 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control to power around the curved tracks.
- Lego Race Car: Get on to the race track with this Lego Race Car with motion sensor that starts and stops as it senses something ahead.
Venue: Full of Toys – The Experience Store, #216/13,27th Cross, 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore -560 011, Land Mark: Above Pizza Hut
Age: 6 – 12 years
Schedule: 28th October 2017 to 5th November 2017
- Saturday, 28th October 2017, 2.30 pm to 5 pm – Lego Sphinx and Lego Spirograph
- Sunday, 29th October 2017, 10 am to 12.30 pm – Lego Story Starter
- Saturday, 4th November 2017, 2.30 pm to 5 pm – Lego Train (high speed with remote control)
- Sunday, 5th November 2017, 10 am to 12:30 pm – Lego Race Car and Lego Race Track
Rs.6000Rs.4,000 for a package of 4 sessions
- Rs.1,500 for a individual sessions