- Spatial awareness
- Social Skills
- Reasoning Skills
- Quick Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Pretend Play
- Pattern Matching
- Language skills
- Image and word Recognition
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Hand Eye Co-Ordination
- General Knowledge
- Motor Skills
- Visual Thinking
- Cognitive Development
- Analytical Thinking
- Auditory Sensory Development
Engino Inventor- 8 models Industry
Let's get busy with the 8 in 1 INDUSTRIAL models package! Assemble the vehicle that best suits your needs in order to carry necessary materials to a fantasy building site. For this, choose between the small Wheelbarrow, the Van, the Truck or the Semi-truck of two sizes (small and large). Set the foundations of your dream structure by digging holes with the Excavator and dispose any extra dirt using the Bobcat and Dump truck models. You can find printed building instructions for 3 models in the booklet included. All 8 models are available as interactive 3D instructions viewed either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets through the ENGINO 3D Viewer app, downloadable for free in Android, Apple (iOs) and Windows mobile operating systems.
- 8 industrial models to build..
- Including step by step printed instructions for 3 main models.
- All 8 models can be viewed as interactive 3D instructions online, either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets by downloading the free ENGINO 3D Viewer app for Android, Apple (iOs) and Windows mobile operating systems.
- Use the 3D Viewer app to manipulate the model, zoom in and out, rotate, explode and implode!
- Vibrant yellow coloured parts.
- Recommended for ages 6-14+
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle.
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly.
- 3D interactive instructions to download on your smart device.
- Easy-to-follow building instructions.
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last.
|About Product Box|
|Batteries Required||Not Required|
|Material||ABS Plastic and TPE|
|Age||6-12 + years|
|Learning Value||ENGINO toy system was developed by engineers and teachers for the purpose of helping children build technical models easily and creatively, so that they could spend more time in experimenting and learning about technology. Children can build fast and easy, simple or complex models, using a very low number of different components and a much lower quantity of parts.|