- Visual Thinking
- Spatial awareness
- Social Skills
- Reasoning Skills
- Quick Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Pretend Play
- Pattern Matching
- Language skills
- Image and word Recognition
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Hand Eye Co-Ordination
- General Knowledge
- Cognitive Development
- Motor Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Auditory Sensory Development
- Logical Thinking
Engino Inventor Aircraft - 16 Models
Spice things up with the 16 in 1 AIRCRAFT models package! This includes all the amazing models from the 4, 8 and 12 models sets such as two Acrobatic airplanes, Simple and Rescue Helicopters, double propelled aircrafts like the Chinook and the Twin Prop Plane, the flexible Seaplane or two super fast Jets. The set also includes building instructions for a classic Biplane and a Helicopter that works as a car. Build the Glider and imitate flying without the use of any engine. Re-assemble into three large military airplanes: the famous Jet Fighter, the deadly Spitfire and the destructive Helicopter Gunship. You can find printed building instructions for 3 models in the booklet included. All 16 models are available as interactive 3D instructions viewed either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets through the ENGINO 3D Viewer app, downloadable for free in Android, Apple (iOs) and Windows mobile operating systems.
- 16 aircraft models to build.
- Including step by step printed instructions for 3 main models.
- All 16 models can be viewed as interactive 3D instructions online, either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets by downloading the free ENGINO 3D Viewer app for Android, Apple (iOs) and Windows mobile operating systems.
- Use the 3D Viewer app to manipulate the model, zoom in and out, rotate, explode and implode!
- Vibrant blue coloured parts.
- Recommended for ages 6-14+
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle.
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly.
- 3D interactive instructions to download on your smart device.
- Easy-to-follow building instructions.
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last.
|About Product Box|
|Material||ABS Plastic and TPE|
|Age||6-12 + years|
|Learning Value||ENGINO toy system was developed by engineers and teachers for the purpose of helping children build technical models easily and creatively, so that they could spend more time in experimenting and learning about technology. Children can build fast and easy, simple or complex models, using a very low number of different components and a much lower quantity of parts. specially designed to be both creative and educational, unleashing children's imagination and making learning fun.|
|Batteries Required||Not Required|