- Visual Thinking
- Spatial awareness
- Social Skills
- Reasoning Skills
- Quick Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Pretend Play
- Pattern Matching
- Language skills
- Image and word Recognition
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Hand Eye Co-Ordination
- General Knowledge
- Cognitive Development
- Motor Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Auditory Sensory Development
- Logical Thinking
Engino Inventor - 16 Models Industrial
Make your first steps to become an awesome builder with this 16 in 1 INDUSTRIAL models package. Use your Wheelbarrow to carry small materials, load them on the re-assembled Truck and bring them to the imaginary construction site. The Van can be used for moving around light materials, while there is always the Semi-truck for carrying those "heavy duty" materials. You can find printed building instructions for 3 models in the booklet included.
- Clever snap-fit allows connectivity in any direction and angle.
- Includes an extraction tool for easy disassembly.
- 3D interactive instructions can be easily download on your smart device.
- Easy-to-follow building instructions.
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last.
|About Product Box|
|Dimension||L*W*H =37*5.5*27 Cms|
|Material||ABS Plastic and TPE|
|Age||6- 12 + years|
|Learning Value||ENGINO toy system was developed by engineers and teachers for the purpose of helping children build technical models easily and creatively, so that they could spend more time in experimenting and learning about technology. Children can build fast and easy, simple or complex models, using a very low number of different components and a much lower quantity of parts.|
|Batteries Required||Not Required|