- Spatial awareness
- Social Skills
- Reasoning Skills
- Quick Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Pretend Play
- Pattern Matching
- Language skills
- Image and word Recognition
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Hand Eye Co-Ordination
- General Knowledge
- Motor Skills
- Visual Thinking
- Cognitive Development
- Analytical Thinking
- Auditory Sensory Development
Engino Inventor - 12 Models Motorbikes
Enhance your creativity with the 12 in 1 MOTORBIKE models package. Play with three different types of Chopper Bikes and three types of Scooters and make comparisons by changing the detail elements that distinguishes them from each other. If you are more into classic vehicles you can always re-build into a lovely Vespa! Try adding more wheels on models like the two Quads and the Trike and observe the effects on steering. Complete the set with the Snowmobile and the Trial Bike. You can find printed building instructions for 3 models in the booklet included. All 12 models are available as interactive 3D instructions viewed either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets through the ENGINO 3D Viewer app, downloadable for free in Android, Apple (iOs) and Windows mobile operating systems.
- 12 bike models to build.
- Including step by step printed instructions for 3 main models.
- All 12 models can be viewed as interactive 3D instructions online, either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets by downloading the free ENGINO 3D Viewer app for Android, Apple (iOs) and Windows mobile operating systems.
- Use the 3D Viewer app to manipulate the model, zoom in and out, rotate, explode and implode!
- Vibrant red coloured parts.
- Recommended for ages 6-14+
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle.
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly.
- 3D interactive instructions to download on your smart device.
- Easy-to-follow building instructions.
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last.
|About Product Box|
|Batteries Required||Not Required|
|Material||ABS Plastic and TPE|
|Age||6-12 + years|
|Learning Value||specially designed to be both creative and educational, unleashing children's imagination and making learning fun. helping children build technical models easily and creatively, so that they could spend more time in experimenting and learning about technology.|